Safety of Your Pet
- Meet the groomer who will be responsible for your pet.
- Inquire about the groomer’s training and experience, including any previous injuries or deaths of pets during grooming.
- Tour the grooming facility.
- Ask how your pet will be dried during grooming. Will your pet be in an enclosed container where the groomer could forget your pet?
- Ask if you are permitted to observe the grooming either directly or via a video?
- Ask about the safety precautions provided during grooming. What are the plans if an emergency occurs?
- Has the groomer been sued or charged criminally for injuries or death of a pet while being groomed?
- Do you feel that this groomer will take care of your pet as well as you would?